After Kneeing Cop In Groin, Arizona Drunk Driver Poses For Beatific Booking Pic
Meet Michelle Watson.
The 24-year-old motorist had an eventful Thursday evening, according to cops in Prescott, Arizona. The intoxicated Watson, driving a Honda Civic, allegedly:
* Hit “numerous curbs” and drove on the sidewalk
* Said, “I don’t have to walk fucking anywhere” when approached by a cop
* Shoved an officer after declining to take field sobriety tests
* Had to be taken to the ground while scuffling with a cop
* Kneed a second officer in the crotch while being handcuffed
* Repeatedly cursed at police
* Kicked the inside of a squad car
Despite all this, Watson was beaming and flashing two thumbs up when she posed for the above booking photo at the Yavapai County Jail (her blood alcohol content was measured at nearly three times the legal limit).
As detailed in a Prescott Police Department report, Watson was charged with aggravated assault on a cop, resisting arrest, and “DUI-super extreme.”