Woman Wearing An "I Love Crystal Meth" T-Shirt Gets Arrested For Possession of Crystal Meth
A Kentucky woman wearing an “I Love Crystal Meth” t-shirt was arrested early Tuesday for possession of crystal meth.
Deborah Asher, 37, and a male acquaintance were collared in a drug investigation launched by Laurel County Sheriff's Department officers.
According to cops, Asher (seen in the above mug shot) and Richard Rice, 57, were found in possession of 3.37 grams of the drug, as well as a set of digital scales. Asher and Rice were each hit with felony narcotics possession and trafficking counts.
Scheduled to appear in court on November 12, Asher remains locked up in the county jail on $25,000 bond.
In related t-shirt news:
* Drunk driver arrested in “Got Beer?” t-shirt
* Man in “All My Friends Are Baked.” t-shirt busted for pot possession
* Oklahoman in “I’m A Drunk” t-shirt nabbed for public drunkenness
* Motorist in “Drunk As Shit” t-shirt popped for DUI
* Father wearing “Greatest Dad” t-shirt jailed for child endangerment
* Man in “Breaking Bad” t-shirt arrested for manufacturing meth
* Man in “I Have A Drinking Problem” t-shirt pinched for drunk driving