More Than $28,000 In "Erotic Bedroom Items" Stolen During Burglary Of South Carolina Adult Novelty Shop
An adult novelty store in South Carolina was burglarized early yesterday and the thief (or thieves) escaped with a whopping $28,130 worth of merchandise, according to an inventory provided to cops by the store's owner.
The glass front door to Forbidden Fruit had been broken out during the burglary, according to a Greenville County Sheriff’s Office report, which described the stolen goods as "erotic bedroom items."
As detailed in the sheriff's report, the smash and grab crime netted:
* 2 Large Boxes of Broken Erotic Toys ($20,000)
* 100 Erotic DVDs ($1,000)
* 30 Stiff Nights Pills ($300)
* 5 Erotic Wet Lube ($373)
* 5 Erotic Toy Cleaner ($100)
* 2 Erotic Heart Massager ($36)
* 2 Kama Sutra Products ($120)
* 20 Erotic Costumes ($1200)
* Digital Picture Frame ($250)
* Sex Mischief Door Play Kit ($80)
* 100 Erotic Body Jewelry ($1000)
* Erotic Restraints ($70)
* 3 Waterproof 5-Finger Massager ($240)
* 20 Sample Lubes ($600)
* Erotic Blow Up Lounger ($395)
* 25 Libigirl Female Sexual Enhancement Pills ($250)
As for $20,000 worth of "broken erotic toys," the store's owner told TSG that the items were damaged goods destined to be returned to various manufacturers.
Investigators are seeking the public's help in solving the crime, and have asked that tips be phoned in to the Greenville sheriff. So if someone tries to sell you some "Stiff Nights Pills" or a malfunctioning vibrator, call deputies at (864) 271-5210.