October 7, 2015
October 6, 2015
October 5, 2015
Facebook is blocked!
- Drug testing for welfare recipients has managed to weed out 0.19% of applicants in Tennessee, proving the other 99.81% are all wasting their food stamp money on synthetic pee and masking agents [Fail]
- You just might be an elitist douche if your coffee shop has a sign out front that says "Sorry, No Poor People" written on it [Dumbass]
- If you think your elderly spouse might try to hit you with a bottle, threaten you with a knife and try to run over you, maybe keep that 40-year-old affair to yourself [Florida]